This might sound crazy, but the new Chucky bug...
Actually makes Scamper viable again, because now you can turn as much as you want during the first Scamper!
I wouldn't be against making this an actuall feature in exchange for nerfing some of his other abilities, for example I think Slice & Dice is a bit too easy to use, etc…
But what do you think?
Comments
I honestly agree, this should be an actual feature
The past few games as Chucky I actually have more fun scampering with him
https://youtu.be/vYlqPPi9JzA?si=QH1NFIS3iL8mNinODidn't know this was a thing. I've been wanting a change to allow turning like this immediately after a scamper so... here's to hoping.
Yeah, with some fine tuning like fixing his cooldowns at what not it could actually be a decent mechanic!
I hope they keep that bug and turn it into a feature, but I would prefer getting a nerfed version of manual scamper back with like 1,6-1,7s. Nerfing slice and dice would be welcomed, because it isn’t very interactive, just please don’t increase the cooldown and don’t nerf it in a way, that the scamper “buff” would be made useless.