Already ran into someone with Quick Gambit who ratted me out to the killer .

Me and another person were without any hooks yet but I guess trying to get a gen done and evading the killer wasn't to their liking and I got ratted out in a locker. I was trying to get one of the upstairs gens on the Haddonfield map done and I guess she hated the fact I wasn't in chase yet or caught. The other person was able to evade getting hooked on chase because of her build most likely, Iron Will, Lucky Break, Built to Last for a med kit and Bite The Bullet but she was in chase I guess so evading active chases is better then what I was doing. (Sarcasm here) My point is perks that show other survivors auras to other survivors need to somehow make stuff like this more difficult to do. Even if I wanted to take agro or a chase I couldn't find him or anyone in chase because I don't use Bond or Empathy. I just wish players would do better and use these perks as intended.

Comments

  • Plot twist: your teammate was trying to take value from reactive healing.

  • @OneGoodBoyDemo said:

    Plot twist: your teammate was trying to take value from reactive healing.

    It was me, I’m the guy with QG and Reactive Healing

    I am on a crusade to make Self Care seem like a useful perk lol

  • Point out another survivor to me as killer then you're the one getting hit not the person you're pointing at.

  • @BugReporterOnly said:

    Me and another person were without any hooks yet but I guess trying to get a gen done and evading the killer wasn't to their liking and I got ratted out in a locker. I was trying to get one of the upstairs gens on the Haddonfield map done and I guess she hated the fact I wasn't in chase yet or caught. The other person was able to evade getting hooked on chase because of her build most likely, Iron Will, Lucky Break, Built to Last for a med kit and Bite The Bullet but she was in chase I guess so evading active chases is better then what I was doing. (Sarcasm here) My point is perks that show other survivors auras to other survivors need to somehow make stuff like this more difficult to do. Even if I wanted to take agro or a chase I couldn't find him or anyone in chase because I don't use Bond or Empathy. I just wish players would do better and use these perks as intended.

    At that rate you just report them as griefing and move to next. ratting out like that is banable.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Unfortunately a lot of solo queue players will forever try take the killer to a teammate if they think it will save their skin (at least temporarily)

    I do run bond & empathy & I use them to ensure I take the killer as far away from my team as possible even if I'm on death hook i'll give them every chance! Sadly & at least a little thankfully these perks give me some warning when my "teammates" make a sudden & direct line striaght to me or another teammate within seconds of getting into a chase!

    The other game I was priming the gen with a Blast Mine an hid in a nearby locker, only to have Claudette click her flashlight at that locker when the killer came around, letting them peel me out of it. I never felt so betrayed in my life, and I also missed the 1st row stun.