My Guilty Conscience
Last night, I was playing solo survivor against a clown. He was chasing this claudette at the beginning of the match and she led him to my area where I was working on a generator. And as I was walking away, I saw that, The Clown, was about to throw his bottle, and without thinking, I threw down a pallet... right in front of the claudettes face and she DC'd instantly. It was an accident and I still feel bad but it was lowkey kinda funny ?
Comments
So do you feel bad when you throw down a pallet against a Killer?
Sounds to me like you are battling dark forces within yourself -- forces that should be touched by no man.
LOL well if she wouldve DCd for a little unfortunate mistake like that she wouldve DC'd over anything. Don't feel bad.
Cheaters/Exploiters, Sandbaggers and hook farmers are the only things that can make me DC. Depending on my mood, I probably would've DCed aswell, not even gonna lie.
...either because I assumed it was on purpose or because I thought if it was NOT on purpose, how bad does one have to be to do such things? (no offense, ######### happens all the time but when I'm triggered my tolerance for mistakes is really low)
Like they say, once you go black, you never go back