Distortion

The nerf to distortion is rather wild in my opinion. If you were going to nerf it this much you should have just gotten rid of the the ability to hide aura away completely and just made it so distortion tells you whenever the killers see's your aura. You say that distortion counters to many perks and add ons; but its the only counter to so many perks and add ons. You might as well just tell survivors to use object of obsession every game because the amount of aura perks in this game is already ridiculous. If someone wanted to not be seen the whole game they'll just hide in a locker and wait for everyone else to die. If a killer used both zanshin tactics and predator, you'd literally never have a stack of distortion.

Comments

  • @LapisInfernalis said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3820039#Comment_3820039

    I play both sides.

    It seems to me that survivors should make up their mind if they want to complain about gen slowdown or aura perks being stacked.

    Fair point ill take the 4 gen slow down, with how many ways survivors have to go through gens fast I will say as a survivor main those who complain about it needs a reality check, specially if they know how to loop then the killer gets 0 value of the gen perks.

    For me so far simply using hand holding weave attune with franklins, knock out and rapid brutality perk is crazy. Cherry on top is when I have someone kamikaze on hook or hear the famous boing button cause they dont want to play vs this build

    Even the strongest tiles and windows is nothing by using this combo cause survivors just hug me alot thinking oh they won the mind game and I scored 3 to 4ks vs when I try to use 4 slowdown ill get 0 to 1k in most games, it shows me just how much more aura reading is can be dangerous. Trickster/wesker are my two killers.

  • @buggybug said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3821499#Comment_3821499

    Fair point ill take the 4 gen slow down, with how many ways survivors have to go through gens fast I will say as a survivor main those who complain about it needs a reality check, specially if they know how to loop then the killer gets 0 value of the gen perks.

    For me so far simply using hand holding weave attune with franklins, knock out and rapid brutality perk is crazy. Cherry on top is when I have someone kamikaze on hook or hear the famous boing button cause they dont want to play vs this build

    Even the strongest tiles and windows is nothing by using this combo cause survivors just hug me alot thinking oh they won the mind game and I scored 3 to 4ks vs when I try to use 4 slowdown ill get 0 to 1k in most games, it shows me just how much more aura reading is can be dangerous. Trickster/wesker are my two killers.

    This reads like someone that played vs this niche and frankly bad build once and is very upset at it.

  • @Ohyakno said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3821607#Comment_3821607

    This reads like someone that played vs this niche and frankly bad build once and is very upset at it.

    Do you ever read anything I write or your just bored and always assuming things I did not even say? In what part did I say anything about being upset, jesus.

    Also if it was such a bad niche build why would I bother running it or even mention my experience trying it as killer. Also rapid brutality with knock out franks and weave was my own idea I thought of smh.

  • @buggybug said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3820535#Comment_3820535

    Yes and you do any actions at all the effects go away and if you do not use your being useless to your team. If they didnt add that dumb pity Conspicuous actions to it then yeah it was op before now it is not.

    conspicuous actions is only for endurance. It still blocks auras and makes you silent for the full duration.

  • @buggybug said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3821499#Comment_3821499

    Fair point ill take the 4 gen slow down, with how many ways survivors have to go through gens fast I will say as a survivor main those who complain about it needs a reality check, specially if they know how to loop then the killer gets 0 value of the gen perks.

    For me so far simply using hand holding weave attune with franklins, knock out and rapid brutality perk is crazy. Cherry on top is when I have someone kamikaze on hook or hear the famous boing button cause they dont want to play vs this build

    Even the strongest tiles and windows is nothing by using this combo cause survivors just hug me alot thinking oh they won the mind game and I scored 3 to 4ks vs when I try to use 4 slowdown ill get 0 to 1k in most games, it shows me just how much more aura reading is can be dangerous. Trickster/wesker are my two killers.

    Focusing a build solely on one type of perks can affect you badly. I use 4 aura perks on Huntress, but if I am not careful or get a bad map, I get genrushed. I usually enjoy an allround build which gives me value no matter what. Do I always win? Hell no! Is it less stale? Certainly.

    Also WA+Franklin's is strong, yes, but many survivors just don't know how to deal with it. Just test for WA at the start of the match and if it's active, hide your item at the end of the map. And don't stay in the circle if you are injured or dead on hook. I see so many people just getting healed in the AOE. Unless you use Object. Then placing the item next to the Gen or right inside shack is god-like.

  • @buggybug said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3821612#Comment_3821612

    Do you ever read anything I write or your just bored and always assuming things I did not even say? In what part did I say anything about being upset, jesus.

    Also if it was such a bad niche build why would I bother running it or even mention my experience trying it as killer. Also rapid brutality with knock out franks and weave was my own idea I thought of smh.

    You're supposedly running m1 perks on killers with excellent damaging m2 abilities. I'm sorry, but that's nonsense. Like wesker automatically picks up survivors he downs with dash. How's that have any synergy with knockout? Your build is just random stuff thrown together.

  • @Ohyakno said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3821624#Comment_3821624

    You're supposedly running m1 perks on killers with excellent damaging m2 abilities. I'm sorry, but that's nonsense. Like wesker automatically picks up survivors he downs with dash. How's that have any synergy with knockout? Your build is just random stuff thrown together.

    Oh so Its a crime to make a build of my own and not copy and paste like most of these so called pro killers ? Not everyone who plays survivor/or killer play only to win, I play for fun sorry if your the type that must stick to meta or whatever that is on you. Aint you one of the same ones who complain about meta this meta that yet at the same time its wierd(that am playing a mix up strange build). I swear your one of those types that anything people do to you is a problem.

    There are some maps that some killers struggles with even trying to use their M2 so I rather m1 instead and thats not a problem, trickster takes 8 hits must I remind you before you can get a health stealth and with bad luck you wasted more time than just simply doing a m1, some huntresses even play that way where the m1 more than m2 because what else can you do if your on a map like leries?

  • Umm.. I was not complaining about going against it as a survivor , I said I use it myself and I feel I get better luck using it vs using gen slow downs when I play killer.

1 2 ›