Survivor... Just miserable

So new TOME ..150% survivor bonus so far 3 hours. Wait time for game is 7 min …most longer as only 3 survivors are in. Tell me again the role of survivor isnt becoming more and more unpopular to play. I just got Sable to level 4.… Not one party streamer, not one commodious toolbox. So now we are taking away add ons on see. That's smart

Comments

  • @sanees said:

    maybe something broke yesterday as my killer queue lasted from 10 to 20 seconds and there was +150% BP for survivors

    Agree, I tried the killer and was having somewhere around 3-5s in q, yesterday.

  • Around 9pm on the Asian server, the Killer queue can get into the lobby in around 10 seconds, but the Survivor queue has to wait 5-10 minutes to get in. Of course, most of the time the BP bonus is attached to the killer camp that is short. Sometimes the Survivor side has a plus, but the queue wait time is still long for some reason.

  • I have to say, today has been particularly vile - and I’m never normally one to be bothered by stuff but it seems every killer today is hell bent on tunnelling and slugging at 5 gens. I’ve had at least 4 matches today where we’ve all been slugged and repeatedly in one match with a nurse. Everytime one of us managed to get up we were out back down again. Something in the water today, clearly.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3816017#Comment_3816017

    That would only happen if the killer fails to find anyone, which can happen. But, for example, Dracula there had BBQ, he knew where to look. And unfortunately I do not have them recorded, but I had trials where the killer still hunted and got hooks at the end game without camping.

    It isn't matter of expecting the killer to give up, otherwise I would give up myself when playing killer. It is a matter of wanting the endgame to be the same as it used to be.

    You can not 'appreciate the assumption

    I can. And I do.

    It is the same as if I assumed you just expected an easy kill and expected survivors to give up and leave their teammate to die. I didn't and wouldn't do that, because it clearly isn't what you said.

    Well, end game isn't going to be the same as it used to be. I'd like for them to bring back the ability to open the hatch early so that I can get the damn "Open the hatch with a key" challenges done without waiting for the killer to close the hatch, then hoping he doesn't find me before I can reopen it, assuming even then I am the last survivor. But that's not happening either.

    As for giving up and leaving your teammates, sometimes that's the best thing to do. I recently had a game where Ash had an active Reverse Bear Trap on his head. One survivor was already dead, Claudette opened the gate and dipped immediately. Jill stayed around in the exit gate because she was a "team player" (she told me so, along with how bad a killer I am and that I must be an only child because I don't know how to be a team player) and so I downed her and hooked her near the end of the EGC. She went tried to Kobe, failed, and then started struggling. The Ash's head popped and… they both died. Now, if she had dipped when the Claudette did instead of sticking around, Ash would have had a chance for hatch. But because she stuck around, he did not… and they both died. So yes, sometimes players should take the win they can get and not try to get everyone out.

  • @AbsolutGrndZer0 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3816059#Comment_3816059

    Well, end game isn't going to be the same as it used to be. I'd like for them to bring back the ability to open the hatch early so that I can get the damn "Open the hatch with a key" challenges done without waiting for the killer to close the hatch, then hoping he doesn't find me before I can reopen it, assuming even then I am the last survivor. But that's not happening either.

    As for giving up and leaving your teammates, sometimes that's the best thing to do. I recently had a game where Ash had an active Reverse Bear Trap on his head. One survivor was already dead, Claudette opened the gate and dipped immediately. Jill stayed around in the exit gate because she was a "team player" (she told me so, along with how bad a killer I am and that I must be an only child because I don't know how to be a team player) and so I downed her and hooked her near the end of the EGC. She went tried to Kobe, failed, and then started struggling. The Ash's head popped and… they both died. Now, if she had dipped when the Claudette did instead of sticking around, Ash would have had a chance for hatch. But because she stuck around, he did not… and they both died. So yes, sometimes players should take the win they can get and not try to get everyone out.

    It isn't just a matter of BHVR reverting changes, it is also about playstyles. The EGC makes playing like the old Endgame difficult, but even if it wasn't around (and it shouldn't be, because there were better ways of preventing survivors from holding the game hostage), it doesn't change anything if someone still decides to facecamp.

    Dracula didn't have to camp at the end game, even if it failed. The old endgame requires changes to both the game and playstyles, which is why we shouldn't normalize endgame camping.

    As for the second point, it isn't even what I am arguing here. Just said it to give an example of an assumption.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3817659#Comment_3817659

    It isn't just a matter of BHVR reverting changes, it is also about playstyles. The EGC makes playing like the old Endgame difficult, but even if it wasn't around (and it shouldn't be, because there were better ways of preventing survivors from holding the game hostage), it doesn't change anything if someone still decides to facecamp.

    Dracula didn't have to camp at the end game, even if it failed. The old endgame requires changes to both the game and playstyles, which is why we shouldn't normalize endgame camping.

    As for the second point, it isn't even what I am arguing here. Just said it to give an example of an assumption.

    And I replied to it because it would have been a reasonable assumption.

  • for me games are instant and bonus only 50% i want ur bonus :(

  • @Ayodam said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3816030#Comment_3816030

    The the point is that there are more great killer aura reading perks now (Zanshin and Predator are much better with their buffs—that cannot be argued) but the one tool survivors had to counter it has been thoroughly weakened. And mind you killers already had a half dozen or more great aura reading perks… like weave (+ Franklin’s). In any case people probably just don’t want to play survivor so they’re playing killer or not playing the game at all.

    but is that rly any different than havin like a bunch of great gen perks and exhaust perks now????? :/ i think u not seein whole pic.

1 2 ›