New window on Badham?
They're finally tweaking the Badham map and it's by… adding another window?
I'm only reading the patch notes so I haven't checked it, but are they talking about the single person generator on the second floor room?
They're finally tweaking the Badham map and it's by… adding another window?
I'm only reading the patch notes so I haven't checked it, but are they talking about the single person generator on the second floor room?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I assume so, and I also assume its being added because killers could hold survivors hostage in that room indefinitely
Wouldn't the other survivors just finish the gens in that scenario though? Although it's possible I feel like this is an unlikely situation to happen.
Yes, but bodyblocking like that would be considered reportable
yup but it wasn’t just killers. Other survivors were doing it to grief their teammates.
Makes me wonder if they are going to do anything about the upstairs gen in Hawkins lab as it is essentially the same setup
Hawkins seems to be laden with one person gens on certain variations. The single gen was always there on the 2nd floor 'office' area. But the one by the big crack wall seems to now always be a 1 person gen too. When Hawkins was originally I the game that get could also spawn on the glass roof where the barrels are now and could be done by more than one person.
Some of the decisions the devs make are simply inexplicable, and this is one of them. Badham is already universally regarded as one of if not the most survivor-sided map, and this change makes it even stronger for survivors. The least they could have done is remove/modify some other strong loop on the map to compensate and make the change net neutral in terms of favoring one side. Or how about just make the room slightly wider to prevent body blocking? There are many ways they could have done this without making the map even more survivor-sided.