1M total BP for the removal of the yellow mori addons is a joke
Title.
Why not giving either more BP and some shards, 1M BP for each killer, or the exact ammount back? I probably have more than 1M BP spent on yellow mori adons ONLY on Huntress...
Title.
Why not giving either more BP and some shards, 1M BP for each killer, or the exact ammount back? I probably have more than 1M BP spent on yellow mori adons ONLY on Huntress...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bloodpoints don't mean anything anymore. They aren't valuable. Why would you want more of something to toss in the dumpster?
Maybe for you, but I always want more BP.
I know, BP are worth nothing, buf if I wasted so many on those mori offerings, I could at least get more prestige or something...
id be more happy with bp for each offering even if its not 1mil
It's fine. Instead of a yellow mori you would have bought a terrible yellow bp offering or some other useless offering. Keep it simple I say. If you've been collecting them I guess I can sort of get it, but at the same time now you won't need them at all so what's the big deal? It's not even about the bloodpoints, like I said those would have been spend on other terrible yellow offerings anyway.