Buffs to Myers when?
I seem to remember was going to receive changes soon but in the end as always the devs don't give information.
I don't know if because it is a licensed chapter these reworks/nerfs/buffs should be consulted but Myers is aa killer with a power obsolete in the current metagame.
I propose this changes:
-Increase lunge Myers tier 1.
-Myers tier 1 has a base speed of 4.4ms.
-Myers tier 2 has a terror radius of 24 meters. (is a M1 killer)
-The duration of the level 3 evil within is reduced from 60 to 45 seconds.
-Myers now has no limit the number of times can level up for each survivor.
(For example if Myers stalks survivor A and can go up to level 2 but can't go up to level 3, must to search the survivor B, and when a survivor is save down from a hook the evil withing is reset allowing him to stalk the survivor more times but it requires hanging.)
With these changes Myers would be much more playable and challenging.
Comments
I think they should stay addons and not removed like most people want. Basekekit would be too much in my opinion.
based
that's not "infinite T3" addon
I think, everyone here agrees, that tombstone piece (purple mori addon) is OP. But you were talking about infinite T3
As long as he keeps "Scratched Mirror" I'm happy 😉
"A scratched mirror a day, keeps the tilt away"
Could you verify anything over this Evil Incarnate Achievement that oughta be reworked? Any chance in this changing for the better?