Is The Legion worth 9000 shards?

I've been away from the game for a while, and I usually play my own meta builds. After my first game encountering the new killer (Who at first I though was Jeff the Killer) I really like his ability, and his perks seem decent. My question is, is he worth the shards? I've never played a DLC killer or survivor before, and I'm wondering if he's a good choice.

Comments

  • I wouldnt.

    His perks are trash. He's boring to play as and against as there isn't "really" counterplay on either side.

  • If you have wraith bloodhound teachable and can get that with sloppy butcher on him, it leaves a unique play style. Just stab a target twice, play shyguy and keep your distance until the mend meter is empty or at least 1/4th so you can 1 shot them once again with your power.

    This of course depends on what killers you don't already have that you can buy with shards. I would personally get Doctor and Spirit before Legion, but that's just me.

  • Discordance is pretty, especially on him.

    However his other two perks are very underwhelming.

    Legion is alright, but I’d recommend watching some videos to see what you think.
  • I never pay shards for the dlc in this game I just pay really money for the dlc but I get all other dlc before Legion even tho susie cool.

  • Discordance is great (for me atleast)

    Iron Maiden is Huntresses perk aaaaaand maybe high rank perk (20-15 ranks)

    Mad Grit is kinda cool but VERY situational. But when it does work you feel good :chuffed:

  • No. He sucks trust me.

  • @Hex_Flex said:
    If you have wraith bloodhound teachable and can get that with sloppy butcher on him, it leaves a unique play style. Just stab a target twice, play shyguy and keep your distance until the mend meter is empty or at least 1/4th so you can 1 shot them once again with your power.

    This of course depends on what killers you don't already have that you can buy with shards. I would personally get Doctor and Spirit before Legion, but that's just me.

    That is a scummy way to win with the Legion.

  • I like legion, but no.

    I mean if you really feel like they're worth it, go for it, but overall? No. Not until the next patch, maybe

  • I never pay shards for the dlc in this game I just pay really money for the dlc


  • @Vietfox said:
    @NekoGamerX said:

    I never pay shards for the dlc in this game I just pay really money for the dlc

    I wish the last 2 dlc I had to wait 3 week to get them had no money but they get money hopefully we get better things
    just want fix for the match making.

  • Legion is awesome. And to everyone talking #########, want everyones point "I wont pay money for this trash, I'll just spend shards and enjoy it for free." If you dont expect them to be top tier hillbilly status killer, yeah, well worth it as opposed to spending money  
  • No. Discordance is a pretty useful perk for Freddy though

  • I got him for completion.
    But if i started all over from now, he'd be the last i'd level, purely cause 2 Perks are crap and 1 i don't find necessary.
    Also, i play Killer to play as a Killer, not as a Survivor.

  • I wouldn't even buy him for 1 shard.

  • Even if he sucks now, I still think he is pretty fun to play as if you go around hitting multiple ppl.

    Dont worry he'll be fixed, devs cobfirmed that they are not done with him yet.
  • @AetherBytes said:
    I've been away from the game for a while, and I usually play my own meta builds. After my first game encountering the new killer (Who at first I though was Jeff the Killer) I really like his ability, and his perks seem decent. My question is, is he worth the shards? I've never played a DLC killer or survivor before, and I'm wondering if he's a good choice.

    No, wait until the devs figure out what to do with him.
    You dont wanna spend so much shards for a freddy 2.0

  • @NekoGamerX said:

    @Vietfox said:
    @NekoGamerX said:

    I never pay shards for the dlc in this game I just pay really money for the dlc

    but they get money hopefully we get better things

    Aren't you gullible? By giving them money for something as trash as Legion, you tell them that they should continue their shenanigans and produce even more trash. You don't hinder bad behavior by complimenting it.

  • se05239 said:

    @NekoGamerX said:

    @Vietfox said:
    @NekoGamerX said:

    I never pay shards for the dlc in this game I just pay really money for the dlc

    but they get money hopefully we get better things

    Aren't you gullible? By giving them money for something as trash as Legion, you tell them that they should continue their shenanigans and produce even more trash. You don't hinder bad behavior by complimenting it.

    Bad behavior? By not catering to everyones whims when a killer isnt top tier? Not to mention that its shards in question. Not money. FOH.
  • you know the Legion not that bad he/she does need a rework but I like them well susie and we got jeff I like him and his parks.

  • Mc_Harty said:

    I wouldn't even buy him for 1 shard.

    .You would. Dont make a fool of yourself