Sable Ward, worth it or not?
Just wondering.
Just wondering.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wondering about her perks or about her appearance & cosmetics ?
I'd say so. Strength in Shadows and Wicked can both be pretty strong if you can play around them. Weaving Spiders is worth ignoring though. She's also pretty popular so plenty of cosmetics to come.
Some of the best feet in DBD ๐
Sheโs one of the best survivors to come to the game. (Popular wise)
Shortest skirt. Smallest top. Hottest looks. And some anti basement perks that have helped me survive some rounds.
I'm a simp, yes
you had me at skirt
kinda same kinda not
sometimes you gotta snap outa it simpin
now is not that time
proof?
The proof is in the pudding, and I'm eating it up. ๐
yknow what sable is one of my next survs now thanks to you
after mikela
่ณชๅใฎๆๅณใใพใใงๅใใใชใ
If you're wondering if she's worth it - then no.
The pros are obvious: Cute survivor skin, great cosmetic options.
If that isn't enough to get you to go for it - consider this:
Wicked is a meme perk
I:WoS is a self-nerf perk
SIS is a niche perk that may screw you over.
and, to top it all off, many Killers seem to tunnel Sables with hatred for some reason. Same with Leon, I've noticed.
If you're not going gaga for the goth, give her a miss.