Killer ping is now shown in game
This is probably one of the best changes in a minute. Sadly it's not shown in lobby, but at least you can now play accordingly off the rip. 100ms killers are getting hard pre-dropped on before they even get their initial bs hit xd.
Why blur out the name though?

Comments
"hard pre-dropped on before they even get their initial bs hit xd."🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well at least you'll know when the killer playing from jupiter. By the way I'm often one of those killers who playing from Jupiter
Big W! Finally!
Thats why we usually play Bubba :]
Massive, massive W change. NA East is full of killers playing on wifi from the International Space Station.
Meanwhile I'm just suffering from random packet loss, going from 30 MS ping to 1100
Ever open a locker at 10,000 ping? I wouldn't recommend it :P
I also get those moments from time to time.
At least I'll know when it's just me or everyone in a lobby though.