The Best Survivor I Have Ever Played Against Destroyed Me.

While I still pipped in both matches and got 30k BP each, this guy was looping me as legion in autohaven and cold wind farm. He never dropped pallets and instead just ran me around jungle gyms, my power couldn’t even last long enough to keep up with and reach him.

I’ve been 4k almost every game and this was the first time I’d ever felt so hopeless as the killer in such a long time. People say there’s no counter play to legion, but this guy was insanely good. He’d just run me around the pallets and somehow managed to loop me in killer shack. 

Never been wrecked this hard in dead by daylight since my early days. Makes me wonder how long until everyone else figures out his weakness. 

I don’t know how the hell this guy was so damn good at distracting a legion, it really goes to show that some people really know what they are doing. 

Comments

  • He didn't use a single pallet? I find that kind of hard to believe considering you would have gained BL and would've gotten a free hit off of him.

  • Did you recorded that match? Otherwise I can only assume you played it bad against him (no offense).
  • I wanna ask his GT I probably know him.

    I know everyone that's plays this game on Xbox LOL I see them all the flippin' time.

  • There's a few on pc who I'd simply refer to as those you'll never get them unless they want to be caught ie deranking or they're just playing sloppy.

    One is a Feng min with the tag looped till ******** tag and I've watched them loop and 360 killers endlessly because the killers usually Billy's always tried to cheese with their chainsaw.

    But some are just insanely good and while I'm not a great Legion player I'm not totally incompetent either but i got looped by a Claudette on Auto Haven also. Now granted my pathing absolutely sucked at times and I ,miss timed attacks I still ended up downing her.

  • He didn't use a single pallet? I find that kind of hard to believe considering you would have gained BL and would've gotten a free hit off of him.

    He used pallets only when I got really close, he would occupy me for around 20 seconds at each pallet. I’ve never been controlled so hard by survivors. 
  • Did you recorded that match? Otherwise I can only assume you played it bad against him (no offense).
    I got some footage I believe. I’ll be sure to post it here if I have it. I want to believe I played badly against him, but I’d been playing the same as I always have, and it got me nothing but good results. 
  • I wanna ask his GT I probably know him.

    I know everyone that's plays this game on Xbox LOL I see them all the flippin' time.

    I’ll send you his tags on Xbox Live as I want to avoid posting it on the forums. 
  • You were playing Legion. The odds were already stacked against you.

  • DarkWo1f997 said:
    He never dropped pallets and instead just ran me around jungle gyms
    That's a smart survivor :)
    Were you respecting pallets btw? because that's one of the main reasons i can loop a killer for longer.
  • Stop using power and get the bloodlust? 
  • Drop the chase?

  • @thesuicidefox said:
    I wanna ask his GT I probably know him.

    I know everyone that's plays this game on Xbox LOL I see them all the flippin' time.

    So do you know me, SecretSphinx7?

  • Getting looped as Legion...

  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    While I still pipped in both matches and got 30k BP each, this guy was looping me as legion in autohaven and cold wind farm. He never dropped pallets and instead just ran me around jungle gyms, my power couldn’t even last long enough to keep up with and reach him.

    I’ve been 4k almost every game and this was the first time I’d ever felt so hopeless as the killer in such a long time. People say there’s no counter play to legion, but this guy was insanely good. He’d just run me around the pallets and somehow managed to loop me in killer shack. 

    Never been wrecked this hard in dead by daylight since my early days. Makes me wonder how long until everyone else figures out his weakness. 

    I don’t know how the hell this guy was so damn good at distracting a legion, it really goes to show that some people really know what they are doing. 

    Uh, do you have proof, or you just are a legion main and dont want to frank's mixtape get nerfed? And if it's true Congrats to that survivor..

  • Arroz said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    While I still pipped in both matches and got 30k BP each, this guy was looping me as legion in autohaven and cold wind farm. He never dropped pallets and instead just ran me around jungle gyms, my power couldn’t even last long enough to keep up with and reach him.

    I’ve been 4k almost every game and this was the first time I’d ever felt so hopeless as the killer in such a long time. People say there’s no counter play to legion, but this guy was insanely good. He’d just run me around the pallets and somehow managed to loop me in killer shack. 

    Never been wrecked this hard in dead by daylight since my early days. Makes me wonder how long until everyone else figures out his weakness. 

    I don’t know how the hell this guy was so damn good at distracting a legion, it really goes to show that some people really know what they are doing. 

    Uh, do you have proof, or you just are a legion main and dont want to frank's mixtape get nerfed? And if it's true Congrats to that survivor..

    I’ve got 5 minutes of footage of the guy making a fool out of me. Looking back it I realize what I did wrong, but he was so on top of his predictions of my movement that he was so hard to catch. I did catch him twice though. 
  • Mc_Harty said:

    Getting looped as Legion...

    Literally my face as it was happening. 
  • Vietfox said:
    DarkWo1f997 said:
    He never dropped pallets and instead just ran me around jungle gyms
    That's a smart survivor :)
    Were you respecting pallets btw? because that's one of the main reasons i can loop a killer for longer.
    Yes I was respecting the pallets. I was trying to bait him into dropping them but he never would, the moment I didn’t he managed to stun me. 
  • Arroz said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    While I still pipped in both matches and got 30k BP each, this guy was looping me as legion in autohaven and cold wind farm. He never dropped pallets and instead just ran me around jungle gyms, my power couldn’t even last long enough to keep up with and reach him.

    I’ve been 4k almost every game and this was the first time I’d ever felt so hopeless as the killer in such a long time. People say there’s no counter play to legion, but this guy was insanely good. He’d just run me around the pallets and somehow managed to loop me in killer shack. 

    Never been wrecked this hard in dead by daylight since my early days. Makes me wonder how long until everyone else figures out his weakness. 

    I don’t know how the hell this guy was so damn good at distracting a legion, it really goes to show that some people really know what they are doing. 

    Uh, do you have proof, or you just are a legion main and dont want to frank's mixtape get nerfed? And if it's true Congrats to that survivor..

    I’ve got 5 minutes of footage of the guy making a fool out of me. Looking back it I realize what I did wrong, but he was so on top of his predictions of my movement that he was so hard to catch. I did catch him twice though. 
    Link?
  • Arroz said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    While I still pipped in both matches and got 30k BP each, this guy was looping me as legion in autohaven and cold wind farm. He never dropped pallets and instead just ran me around jungle gyms, my power couldn’t even last long enough to keep up with and reach him.

    I’ve been 4k almost every game and this was the first time I’d ever felt so hopeless as the killer in such a long time. People say there’s no counter play to legion, but this guy was insanely good. He’d just run me around the pallets and somehow managed to loop me in killer shack. 

    Never been wrecked this hard in dead by daylight since my early days. Makes me wonder how long until everyone else figures out his weakness. 

    I don’t know how the hell this guy was so damn good at distracting a legion, it really goes to show that some people really know what they are doing. 

    Uh, do you have proof, or you just are a legion main and dont want to frank's mixtape get nerfed? And if it's true Congrats to that survivor..

    I’ve got 5 minutes of footage of the guy making a fool out of me. Looking back it I realize what I did wrong, but he was so on top of his predictions of my movement that he was so hard to catch. I did catch him twice though. 
    Link?
    On my Xbox, haven’t uploaded it to live and I don’t have the space cleared up at the moment. Plus I can’t upload it to the forums since people’s gamer tags are in it. 
  • Vietfox said:
    DarkWo1f997 said:
    He never dropped pallets and instead just ran me around jungle gyms
    That's a smart survivor :)
    Were you respecting pallets btw? because that's one of the main reasons i can loop a killer for longer.
    Yes I was respecting the pallets. I was trying to bait him into dropping them but he never would, the moment I didn’t he managed to stun me. 
    That's a smart survivor indeed. My advice: dont respect pallets, at least not the first ones. Legion is like leatherface, they expect you to go back so you can chainsaw/vault it.