Lights out mode is pretty fun

I think people just hate it because they can't play it

Comments

  • @blackpotatomaster said:

    I think people just hate it because they can't play it

    What? I lost exactly 1 single game in 10 rounds with different killers, I still don't like it. The concept of not seeing anything is just insanely boring and it hurts my eyes if I play it for longer.

  • or we played it and hate it

  • Did the necessary to get the rewards.

    The eyes and the candelabras look cool.

    But the mode… i don´t know. Feels a bit strange this time. And Dredge Nightfall in this is just ridiculous.

  • Let's say you're right.

    ….

    Wait, did you have a point?

  • @blackpotatomaster said:

    I think people just hate it because they can't play it

    I've played the mode as killer. I've lost one match, got one draw and won all the about thirteen others.

    I still don't like the mode and I don't plan to play a single other match now that I've acquired the collectibles from the rift.

  • I have fun with it both sides but it just isn't for everyone. And a lot of people really don't enjoy it. I'm fine with it as an occasional treat but it shouldn't be as common a recurring mode as Chaos Shuffle is.

  • @Marc_123 said:

    Did the necessary to get the rewards.

    The eyes and the candelabras look cool.

    But the mode… i don´t know. Feels a bit strange this time. And Dredge Nightfall in this is just ridiculous.

    I see people say this a lot... as a console player I barely see a difference, I cant see anything regardless... Light's Out is just perma Dredge xD

    191ff04fee345-screenshotUrl.jpg 191ff03f6c619-screenshotUrl.jpg 191ff03f6c651-screenshotUrl.jpg 191ff03f6c647-screenshotUrl.jpg

    Looking at the last one... sure in Nightfall I lose my periphery, but even in the day I can only see about 10m in front of me compared to Nightfalls 8m... so to me there is basically no difference... 😅

    I've actually done better against Dredge than most killers cause basically nothing changes xD