Are knights guards meant to go through floors?
I was just on Midwich, and the guard on the floor above me just came down through the floor above and chased me.
Are they meant to do that as it had literally Zero line of sight?
I was just on Midwich, and the guard on the floor above me just came down through the floor above and chased me.
Are they meant to do that as it had literally Zero line of sight?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They react if you make a loud sound in their range, so if you fast vault, miss a skillcheck and so on he will hear you. Not sure if this also counts for screams.
Since day 1.
Fair at least I know now, guessing I'm only now seeing it as knights being played way more
They’re like Nurse in that they aren’t blocked by objects—including floors.
Well it's relatively nieche aswell xD