Would Distortion For Killers Be Possible?

Just thinking about how unused Shadowborn is and wondering if it could be reworked to a Distortion-esque perk for Killers. We have perks that grant Undetectable, but nothing specifically related to your aura being revealed.

Start with 5 Tokens, each time your aura would be revealed to survivor(s) consumes a token to hide your aura and red stain for 10 seconds. Recharge 1 token for each survivor hooked (or maybe something like every 45 seconds spent in chase?)

Just spitballing. Thoughts?

Comments

  • I mean we already have Undetectable. That's basically what that does.

  • @ReverseVelocity said:

    I mean we already have Undetectable. That's basically what that does.

    Yeah, just edited my OP to clarify a bit about what I mean. The undetectable perks killers have are all related to other things, I'm thinking something that specifically kicks in when your aura would be revealed.

  • @Valimure said:

    Just thinking about how unused Shadowborn is and wondering if it could be reworked to a Distortion-esque perk for Killers. We have perks that grant Undetectable, but nothing specifically related to your aura being revealed.

    Start with 5 Tokens, each time your aura would be revealed to survivor(s) consumes a token to hide your aura and red stain for 10 seconds. Recharge 1 token for each survivor hooked (or maybe something like every 45 seconds spent in chase?)

    Just spitballing. Thoughts?

    I think something like the 2v8 mode where it notifies you baseline would be nice for killers and survivors

  • This would be a cool idea actually, though we do have Undetectable Killers already.

    Shadowborne is on the docket for changes. I'm actually hoping it becomes a stealth perk, granting say… haste while Undetectable like Wraith cloak, or a boost to something when you become Undetectable, or even giving Undetectable at the start like many Stealth Killers have.