still not working for me…dbd is for some reason not showing in behaviour that I own it
When you log into your BHVR account, scroll across under 'Your Games' and click on Link Gaming Accounts. Even if your platform is showing as connected, select the Refresh option. I've had to do that before and it worked to get my game to show.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Glad it's working for you! Thank you for confirming <3
Also working for me - thanks for all your efforts in getting a fix in for this, much appreciated!
still not working for me…dbd is for some reason not showing in behaviour that I own it
When you log into your BHVR account, scroll across under 'Your Games' and click on Link Gaming Accounts. Even if your platform is showing as connected, select the Refresh option. I've had to do that before and it worked to get my game to show.