Buff Merciless Storm Perk
Unless if you’re playing doctor. Instead of 90% go to 87%. Skill checks slightly faster. Slightly.
Unless if you’re playing doctor. Instead of 90% go to 87%. Skill checks slightly faster. Slightly.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i would rather they remove condition where it only triggers on a generator once. Make it work unlimited amount of times. it might be too powerful so i am not sure.
Are you kidding? I already fail every Gen I do this at, the perk is strong enough.
That would just punish new players and will make doctor miserable to play against
This would be really nice.
I can do merciless skill checks vs Dr four beers in with no problem. And I am hardly the best survivor in the world.
I'd rather it be given some minor secondary effect than lean on the main one. Not sure what that coming be though.
You'd end up with a pre-nerf Tinkerer situation. Especially considering that missing the skill check would ALWAYS regress it before the activation point.
I thought gens can‘t regress when blocked?
In the end it would still only force you to hit the skill checks, which isn‘t really hard.
It could also just go on a cooldown for 25s after the gen gets unblocked and afterwards it reactivates.
The skillcheck regresses the gen by -10% if you miss it.
Ok my mistake, but just having to hit the skill checks wouldn‘t be too difficult.
Yeah it'd probably be achievable for a lot of people, but for those who it wouldn't be, it would become literally impossible to finish generators. I run Merciless a bit, and people do miss those skill checks, even without going against Doctor.
It could also just reactivate after a certain time. Would be fine or?
I'd honestly just rather reduce the requirement percentage to 85%. You don't want to accidentally end up with something similar to pre-nerf Tinkerer.
exactly. it would be an amazing perk. i'd use it for sure. right now i don't use it because of 1 trigger activation use per gen requirement.
I just said it doesn’t affect doctor. lol.
I don’t exactly know the buff but a small buff to it would be nice. If it worked for heal skill checks too. 🤷🏼♂️ I don’t know honestly but I think it needs something
Merciless Storm is already a perk that messes up newcomers/casual Survivors but does basically nothing when Survivors know what they are doing.
No need to make it worse by making it basically impossible to deal with for newcomers/casual players but a mild annoyance to decent players.
It’s way too easy unless if doctor is using it.