I hate Dracula for just 1 thing (Survivor POV)
Why Fire pits have such a long window to damage you?? Like this happend like 20 times allready VS him, I dodge his flames yet since his attack is delayed quite a lot and it takes a while before it's fully cast, I get hit anyway 1 second later after he missed because I run into it but I can't just dodge it and run that direction offten because I would be running closer to Dracula so I need to turn back but I can't I either have to sit like a duck 1 second or just die I quess anyway.
It's worse than when Pyramid Head casts his attack, this one is slower and it's so annoying and it ######### with my muscle memory of killer powers and I hate the feeling when you dodge attack but then you get hit second later anyway because it takes forever before the flames finaly are gone.
Comments
if you are running into his attack, he either outplayed you or you misplayed. Either way, skill issue. hes also slowed down a wild amount post cast so he really doesnt gain much distance from this "I have to run toward dracule" type situation.
Think that's how it's intended to be, it's a mind game. He's still new so it will take some getting used to for sure.
There's two things I don't like about the power: one, that there's no noticeable audio cue that he's charging it, and two, that he can hold the charge indefinitely. Makes him way too good at camping (especially in end game) because there's not even enough of a cooldown for you to unhook someone whether he misses or not.
I guess this is more of a linger effect. For example when you dodge the blast area from the Unknown and then run into the spot even though it is already gone, it still hits you. Same with Ghost Face when the survivor is revealing you and you hide behind something, there is still a bit of lingering that can reveal you even though you was already hidden.
I've never seen a hit by his flames I'd call undeserved. If I dodge the flames at first and still run into the flames a second later I'd absolutely think it would still hit me, it just makes sense in my world. Of course it doesn't really make sense if you think of it as a pyramid head attack because you can just run through it after a second normally, but it's questionable if that makes even sense with his attack in the first place because you're still running through sharp metal that should be injuring you badly xD
it is a fire fissure. lava coming up from the ground. It is meant to simulate the castlevania metriods games which often have lingering attack area of effect abilities that stay on the screen.
His attack is not projectiles, and must be treated as an on going effect in the effected area.