Darklord Transform Tech
You can negate attack cooldowns by mashing to a different form
https://x.com/alranican/status/1830650437936247094
You can negate attack cooldowns by mashing to a different form
https://x.com/alranican/status/1830650437936247094
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
By tech you mean an exploit right? thanks for finding this so I can submit it to the bug report section
oof
oh I just saw the vid
yeah that's insane lol
I think this is so far out there for a "tech" that even trying to call it one is just trolling
lmao that phase-through pallet hit was such bs and funny. though one can argue insta swing after coming out of bat form is fun, it's basically precise phasing as spirit. don't worry they are gonna fix it in two years.