Castlevania Cypher (With a Hidden Store Code!)
https://twitter.com/deadbydaylight/status/1829549905855062257?s=46&t=MOM9e-MaWyIGCyqm4Ri7dw
I’m told it’s a Vigenère cypher, but I don’t quite understand what that is, or how it’s solved.
Nevertheless, there’s a code hidden in here! Anyone able to crack it and share the spoils?
Comments
And another one, haven't solved it:
It was in the replies to the tweet.
but how do you solve it? this is just the answer, which is lame.
I was simply answering the final part of your original post: "share the spoils?"
https://explore.thedetectivesociety.com/how-to-solve-ciphers/vigenere-cipher/
Edit: There are two different images in this thread and I got confused in my head which one I was looking at. The key is the underlined word, "accursed". That's how it's solved, the answer is in the image.
The key to this one is the underlined word.
https://explore.thedetectivesociety.com/how-to-solve-ciphers/vigenere-cipher/
That second one, the keyword is "toils". it translates to "HE IS ON MY TRACK".
Try that one in the game store.