Is it just me or is the lower levels of the Forgotten Ruins too dark?
It might just be a ‘skill issue’ but as both killer and survivor I’ve found myself running around trying to find my way out, I’m on console if that makes any difference so can’t just add a filter like PC players, here’s a screen shot as an example:

Comments
It's not just you. The lower levels got darker in this last update. Much darker. Way too dark. I can hardly see a damn thing down there. Sucks, because I really liked the dungeon area, but it might as all well be untextured random polygons for as much as I'm able to enjoy it now. Plus, it's super hard to navigate. God forbid you need to think quickly or anything while moving about.
I'm on Switch and PlayStation 4. The problem exists on both platforms.
Thanks for the reply, thought it was just me!
I still haven't figured out the dungeon's layout, because it is so dark I cannot see a thing, so I'm just bumbling around down there hoping I end up where I want to be eventually.
I really hate that map.