ChatGPT and DbD
Someone on the subreddit for DbD asked ChatGPT to roast us and this was the result
I think that's one of the funniest posts I've ever read especially since an AI came up with it. If you want to find the OP it's on Reddit in the DbD subreddit

Comments
why is it so crunchy tho
Depleting a serious amount of the worlds resources for a generic roast I could've come up with while severely inebriated. Worth it.
Well... there's about 5 or 6 really good points there I can't really refute... 😅
That burn is gonna need some ice
Damn, I will have to play burned Huntress skin today...
I love working with ChatGPT. One of my obsessions of late has been to create funny and interesting scenarios for my tabletop games with its help. I made a Shadowrun mini-arc that featured Carmina, so if anyone of your plays the game, please give it a try and enjoy :)
Campaign Title: Crows of Vengeance
Campaign Overview:
The runners are hired by Carmina Mora, a mysterious and enigmatic figure known in the shadows as "The Artist." She seeks their help in bringing down a powerful and corrupt official who has eluded justice for years. Carmina's motivations seem purely vengeful, but she offers the runners a series of magical paintings that can give them an edge against their targets. As the runners carry out her missions, they begin to uncover the depth of her hatred and the true nature of her powers. The campaign culminates in a tragic betrayal and a final confrontation with Carmina, who returns as a vengeful free spirit.
Act 1: The Artist's Commission
1. The Initial Meeting
2. The First Run
Act 2: Unveiling the Darkness
3. The Second Run
4. The Revelation
Act 3: The Vengeful Spirit
5. The Final Run
6. The Boss Battle
Epilogue: The Aftermath
That's an awesome Shadowrun arc
Yeah! With a little work and finetuning that would be a really fun one. I always thought that Carmina would work pretty good, because she could start as an allied, sympathetic character, but then get her hands chopped off and come back in her vengeful form.