Cosmetics keep resetting
I'm not sure if this is would be better in the bugs section but here is my "problem":
Since a few days my selected event cosmetics (e.g. the red shirt for feng min or the huntress howling grounds mask) keep reseting. Everytime I start the game all of them have their default cosmetics.
The funny thing: The same time I recognized that I changed my trapper mask to another mask which is a default mask too. This mask is staying. Only the event cosmetics keep resetting.
I also verified my game files.
Any idea what could cause this?
Comments
Having this issue too.
Same here too
Been a bug ever since the winter event.
Its been 3 years still same issue and this form still pending answer. This sum up the problem of DBD, no developers/helpers cares about the game anymore.... Gonna die soon.
This bug was fixed ages ago though for like 99% of players if not every one of them.
So how I can fix this? Everytime I login to the game, Scuffed Skinny Jeans are equipped to my Nea. However I always change it to Ripped Leggings. Still it is changed back to Scuffed Skinny Jeans after I loggin to the game.... How do I fix this cosmetic bug?
It's probably spaghetti code from BHVRS attempts to stamp out all Jeryl mains