Do you think unknown will get a crawling ability added to his kit, when they update him?
I would find that extremely cool.
I would find that extremely cool.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That'd be a rework-level update. "Killer Tweaks" seems to be much smaller in scale.
no. But it should have started with that.
Unlikely. This is probably just minor numbers tweaks.
Crawling in first-person sucks anyway, one of many reasons I gave up playing Xenomorph.
It's just number tweaks, hopefully they're making it take longer to get rid of weakened.
No. They'll probably just (and rightfully so) nerf his teleport ability a bit.
I don‘t think this will be a nerf. He will probably get a quality of live change or buff. How do you come to think they’ll nerf him?
removing hallucinations removes weakness
that’s more of a rework, he will probably get number tweaks, but I honestly would have loved a crawler instead of another ranged killer
I don‘t want them to rework anything, I just want it added to his current abilities somehow.
being ranged killer makes unknown's playstyle in that lurking horror he's described to be.
plus it's just an insane fun ability. wouldnt ever trade it for an unoriginal crawling idea community is so obsessed with.