Please stop introducing changes without documenting them in the patch notes
Now, it is quite obvious that the map Forgotten Ruins is not the same as it was on release. Sadly, however some of these changes were at no point disclosed to the community and you had to find out through playing. The location of the gates were changed and the possible hatch spawn locations were also adjusted, and neither were mentioned anywhere in the patch notes.
While I think these changes in particular were good, pushing out reworks like that without informing the community is not a good precedent to set for the future.
Comments
While I see your point I personally feel like they don’t have to inform us on every little change they do when they already tell us 95% of the time anyways.
I think it was written in the patch notes.
I'm not sure if OP means gates as portals because I'm pretty sure portals change was written in the patch note. I don't think hatch location was ever mentioned at all in any patch notes, like it kinda defeats the purpose of trying to find the hatch?
They did mention they were going to address the portals on that map in a stream but they do need to document them and be transparent when they are changed becaus not everyone watches the streams. As for the gates they had to change them because they were spawning to close to each other on the same side of the map which was documented and again I think they did mention it somewhere.
I meant exit gates, not portals
Also every map has 8 predertermined hatch locations and learning them is part of the game.