BHVR please <3
Can Sadako please spawn in with her "Well" it would look so cool. It should be with her. Perhaps an extra place to TP to as well. I'd love her own map as well <3
Takes place in Japan by the cabin.
Can Sadako please spawn in with her "Well" it would look so cool. It should be with her. Perhaps an extra place to TP to as well. I'd love her own map as well <3
Takes place in Japan by the cabin.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would love that too. Maybe if they would make a TV world with the well inside like in the last Halloween event, which you can enter by crawling inside the TV.
They once planned a map for her with her release, but I don‘t know what happened to it before release. Maybe we will get it one day, would be so cool.