Cosmetic contest
Please do not allow duplicates/triplicates of the same character in the final voting. What's the point of having 3 winners if one character can potentially win 3 times?
Please do not allow duplicates/triplicates of the same character in the final voting. What's the point of having 3 winners if one character can potentially win 3 times?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope its Three Huntress Skins!
I really hope they’re unique characters. Reddit is flooded with Sable goons 😭. The odds of Claudette getting something cool is so slim😭😭😭😭😭.
Ideally i hope Gabriel get's a winning design that's not freaking space themed.
Anyone released this year should be disqualified.
It’s gonna be 3 Huntress skins! I know she’s your favorite killer😂
Watch Claudette and Clown get skins again
I don't disagree, though that would eliminate 80% of the survivor submissions and about 40% of the killer ones.
They probably filter that out.
I’m okay with that (yes, biased Claudette main here) but we know it’s probably going to be Sable, Sable and Sable.
If they offer up 3 Sable fits for voting then yeah, there's a good chance. I doubt they'll do that though.
I doubt it too, I’m just in a whiny mood 😑😩
I hope the cosmetics are for characters who don’t have many good ones already.
99.99% of the survivor cosmetics posted on Reddit are all Sable, I only seen 1 POC survivor submission (Thalita)
I said a Claudette skin was cute and got down voted immediately 💀
That said, and this is coming from a Yui main, I hope we don't get any repeat winners
I saw a few Unknowns, Singu and even Haddies.
Sable is in a good spot cosmetic wise rn. We don't need even more.
Edit: I even found Twins and Hag, lol.
Huntress has a lot of skins but the most outfits looking strange on her.
If we keep getting Were-skins that turn her into Hunter I don't mind :^
Good.
All I want is them to at least give ONE of them to a male survivor!