Toba landing needs a rework
I really really liked this map at the start but by now its just absolutely horrendous. So many survs sent u there with just full stealth builds and it comes down to you just searching for people for 80% of the match and just having a couple of chases. Especially on the dark version. I know stealth is a big part of DBD and Im fine with it but this map with the right build just hits way too hard. If you dont want to get found as survivor on that map and you bring the right build chances are ur pretty likely not gonna get found.
Also the cherry on top are the swf stealth squads that laugh in endgame chat about you searching for 10 minutes and getting 4 hooks when they bring map offering and 3 fogs. Just today I had like 3 squads do that to me. Just annoying
Comments
no thanks
No thanks, this map is perfectly fair and completely fine.
Swf stealth squads now it gets absurd.
Survivors wanting too loop, killers πππ too unfair.
Survivors hiding, killers πππ.
What are survivors even supposed/allowed to do?
Do you want a map with only a ground and nothing else, so you can see survivors over the whole map
Dont know what to tell you; it happens. Had 3 swfs today that all brought lucky break, lightweight, iron will and a 4th perk, with toba landing offering and 3 fog offerings. Matches literary consisted of me searching for 10 minutes and having 2 chases cause I couldnt find anyone. I neither have a problem with looping or people hiding but running around for 10 minutes just kicking gens cause I cant find survivors is just super unfun. And apparently its a strat that ppl are beginning to use more and more.
Okey thatβs understandable, but I never have such problems. The thing is survivors will play more and more like that in the future since behavior is making looping pointless on most maps, so they just adjust, but they canβt take away hiding as well. Then there would be nothing left for survivors.
Had the same thing happen on Toba several times. I just DC'd after not finding anybody for 2 entire map rotations. Just gens being worked on. That was before I used full aura builds. Now I use Nowhere To Hide as it punishes cowardly survivors heavily by catching them out unaware and usually in a dead zone.
Another map with way to much clutter and way to much going on in it.