Holding The Game Hostage
It is known that survivors dictate how the game goes and it is up to the killer (mostly) to capitalize on survivors actions to win. I was just in a game with 2 people holding the game hostage, one would try and get the hatch with the other sacrificed, but it went on for so long it was unbearable. Could there be a system where this could be prevented?
Comments
Well obviously with this amount of dedication and research, and after such a good argument was made we should trust this input.
I remember when the Devs talked about a concede option so that when the Exits/Hatch are available and a certain time has passed, you can end the game and keep everything you earned. They never talked about it again.
Survivor never take in game hostage when killer is not bming. Its normal, if ur dick killer who facecamps and destroy game prepare for looong game .
Powered? Or completely open? Also groups would still BM. Also it makes no sense in the lore. Just make a concede option.
There's 3 ways to stop it...
1) Let them hatch
2) Run them out if by exit
3) If hiding find them (Whispers) and run them out, also more than likely they'll hide near the exit
There's your fix.
Not throwing the game, either you killed the other 3 and already won, or vice versa and lost. Also, if they can freely escape anyway, you’re not throwing the game. Next point is true. Third point, well I’m always told the hatch close is fair, and if I want ANY chance to escape I ought to run left behind. Else the killer will patrol so fast he makes any action impossible, holding himself hostage. Perks SHOULD NEVER BE NEEDED.
Or just make it a button.... or pause menu option.