How many Killers should be in 2v8 2.0?
BHVR considers 2v8 1.0 a major success and extending it another week despite major flaws (Queue times, Balance, Tunneling, etc) Another problem is that 1.0 only had 4 Killers making most of the matches boring and repetitive overtime for both sides how many killers do you think they should add in 2.0?
They cant do all 30+ but i think a reasonable amount should be 10-15 Killers in 2.0 so it helps the repetitivity while helping Queue Times and Huntress wont be in every match.
Comments
Imagine going up against Hag and Skull Merchant. I think I would cry if that happened… 😭
Tunelling aint the issue litle man . Gens taking 120 sec do be done is. They should increase gen time to 180 in 2v8
Haha, yeah. I thought I'd made a pretty good joke myself but didn't quite get the reaction I hoped for.
Glad someone appreciated it! 😋