So the hatch in 2v8
The hatch in 2v8 is whack. I got saved from a cage, right next to a hatch by a fellow survivor. They jump in, and it closes in front of my eyes. What the hell is that? I don't understand how that makes any sense in 2v8. I get it probably opens 2 of them, but that entirely screws the survivor being saved or doing the saving. Which in turn doesn't really make playing it out a good deal for either side of that interaction. I feel stupid for thinking I'd actually gotten saved. Maybe I'm just not on socials enough or didn't read enough about 2v8 but I feel like that was a crappy end to that match. If it's posted I'll accept that I'm just dumb. If it's not I don't think that's a good mechanic. Not that 2v8 is going to be around much longer, but I needed to rant just a bit.
Comments
just be happy u got out the cage.... They didn't have to comeback for u period. At least you got a fighting chance
three hatches open across the map when there are only two survivors left alive in the trial. The killer(s) can close them manually, but they also each close if a survivor escapes through them. So the other survivor took one but there were still at most two open hatches you had a chance to find. The other survivor escaping triggers EGC, but you can still potentially escape through a hatch… if you didn’t know.
There are 2 or three hatches and at least they got you off. I had someone jump into one right in front of me the other day.
Honestly I would have been laughing to see this .
See I did not know there were three that opened. I was entirely unaware of that. So thank you. And while that's fair and I appreciate the save it was my wife. We do play together pretty often.and she wasn't aware of that either. So thank you, that does help me feel better lol.