Who are you hoping the survivors are for castlevania?

I can almost guarantee there will be more than one even if its just a legendary skin, as there are either as many or more characters than even resident evil. Im hoping for Simon Belmont and Shanoa. Maybe even a carmilla skin for dracula. how about everyone else?

Comments

  • I honestly…dont know.

    Some Belmont would be a logical choice, same as Alucard via popularity and presence in the games.

    Outside of that, i dont have an idea, they have many possibilities with all the Belmonts, Soma, Maria, Sypha, Shanoa, Jonathan or John Morris…

    About skins for Dracula, i would die of joy if we get a Curse of Darkness skin, my second favourite (after SoN Dracula) of all his attires in the games.

    image.png
  • I thought it was s killer only chapter

  • Was Trevor in the game, or show only?

    I would really want him in DBD...

  • @Linkdouken said:

    I thought it was s killer only chapter

    Killer + Survivor

    @VomitMommy said:

    Was Trevor in the game, or show only?

    I would really want him in DBD...

    Both, so he is still a possibility.

    His visuals differ from both the game and the show tho.

  • Most of the protagonists in castlevania are strong. Stronger powers than most of the actual killers on the roster.

  • @solarjin1 said:

    Most of the protagonists in castlevania are strong. Stronger powers than most of the actual killers on the roster.

    Yea i can see half the guys in castlevania games laying out legion or hag in 1 punch lol but its still gonna be cool to have in the game

  • To me the saddest thing is that we don't get a new map

    Would've love running around Dracula's castle

  • I don't know the games, just the Netflix cartoons.

    I really don't mind who we get although my personal favourite is Trevor Belmond. And that is only because I really love Richard Armitage's performance.

  • @VomitMommy said:

    Was Trevor in the game, or show only?

    I would really want him in DBD...

    I also like Trevor a lot, but that was mainly because of Armitage's performance. And I think we would not get that in dbd. Sadly.