What other subcultures would you like to see in DBD?

The introduction of Sable into DBD is what made me turn from a killer-only player into now playing both sides, I am a goth and seeing a part of my culture represented in the game made me far more invested in it on a deeply personal level. This is a somewhat appreciative post as feeling represented in a game makes me care about it far more, so it begs me to ask what other subcultures or aesthetics would you like to see in DBD to appeal to a wider audience. I'd love to also hear other people's experiences with how they feel represented and can relate to characters as well within DBD, because why not!

Comments

  • Give me a 2000s scene kid survivor

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Give me a 2000s scene kid survivor

    I would totally love this. Could you imagine a survivor with the traditional scene haircut? Half of the screen would be covered in black lol

  • I’d like more yuppie and jock styles. I think Jeff also had a goth-esque look, but I understand why more people would feel Sable’s style represents that subculture better.

  • Academia (Dark, Light, etc.) would be a nice addition.

  • rrm.jpg

    Old school black. My daddy's hero.

    Five-Deadly-Venoms-1400x839.png

    Good ol' gung fu.

  • @Ayodam said:

    I’d like more yuppie and jock styles. I think Jeff also had a goth-esque look, but I understand why more people would feel Sable’s style represents that subculture better.

    I'd definitely say Jeff has some cosmetics that give him a more gothic look but not in the same sense that Sable represents the culture. I think a typical jock character like you'd see in a movie would be really funny -- similar to Buggzy in the Friday the 13th game.

  • I want a surv that wears a gimp suit