bring back Hug Tech or buff Adrenaline Vial
gotta do smthn about blight
gotta do smthn about blight
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Blight feels extremely garbage to play now not fun whatsoever
What about the question of this topic ?
Blight is almost A tier tbh
No
No, he's still doing more than fine even without those things
i'm a killer main, but the hug tech shouldn't have been in the game in the first place… i consider it a dirty exploit not much different from other "techs"
Is this about strenght or fun to play?
I didn‘t touch blight anymore after the removal of the hug tech. I literally got stuck on every small piece. I hate it.
I wouldn't, blight's base-kit design is inherently strong enough to warrant having less than amazing addons.
no thanks
i just think hes alot less fun to play
I have actually started to play him again after hug tech removal.
He is definitely still strong killer. You just need to get little creative with your rushes in some loops.
Current Blight has basically additional way of mind games, which I find interesting.
Lilith Omen often shows that very well. Just use rush that seems incorrect, but somehow gives him a hit.
So I would rather they focus only on his bugs.
I don't want hugtech back nessasarly but I want old collision back, it sometimes still let's me slide off in the most random situations and I bump on absolutely everything now.
Hitting around corners in a sharp turn is so increadible awful to do now because I always bump it feel like, sometimes especially at eyrie loops it's enough when there's a 1 cm elevation of the rockloop and I bump. I just hate it, it feels so much worse than before, I'd rather learn every single object I can or can't bump on than bumping on everything no matter if I should or not xD
You could probably just truncate it down to sth at that point. Go further. Be a pioneer. Turn something into a . or just an s.