Devs! Just a few more days πŸ₯Ή

I’m having so much fun in 2v8!! It ends in a week. Can we extend it for just a few more days. Pleaseeeeeeeee πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸŽ‰πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌ

Comments

  • No incentive for normal game mode is stupid. I want 2v8 gone to play normal queue without waiting a lot of time for a match.

    2v8 is fun, but it's very repeatable because there is no perks or randomness involved - boring after few days.

    I would feel better if we could bring items in, use our offerings as in normal mode.

  • If it weren't just Huntress + Wraith all the time I would say "yes". But the killer combinations are way too stale. Reminds me too much of Red Ranks in the old days where you only saw Nurse.

  • @Seraphor said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3772069#Comment_3772069

    Unless then next iteration does nothing to solve the queue discrepancy and they're forced to disable the incentives on 1v4 again.

    Oh did you also notice how page 2 of the challenge tome has zero killer challenges as well?

    They have a lot to do if they're going to get more people playing survivor.

    Survivors need something new and interesting, in 2v8 playing killer with friends is the new and interesting thing, and it's going to be hard to top that. At the very least, survivors need a way of dealing with being 'double-teamed', some bonus effect that procs when 2 killers are chasing you at once. But I'm not sure that alone would be enough.

    They also need to drastically increase the killer roster. This will make games a little less stale for survivors, however it could also mean more people play killer once their favourite killers are playable, so it could have the opposite effect and make queues worse.

    From 2vs8 we learned mode with 2 killers is required to be pernament. Survivors find pallet/flaslight saves fun so I would add those to the mode or something similar. I would just add items many survivors want to just use flaslight.

    Tag teaming requires usually survivor to make mistake so I think it's fine but something to help in chase would be good. If both killers are close survivors could get haste and I hope class with dh/ds. Killer is too fun in the new mode so making it less fun won't hurt.

    Devs only could put the 400% bonus for both modes they didn't have option to put it only on 2vs8 so that's why other bonuses are disable and they already confirmed in future adding separate bonuses. To me queque times are not even bad 10 min wait is not that long and matches last easily 10-15 minutes. Something as fun as 2vs8 is worth the wait. My queques has been less than 10 minutes on killer last 2 days.

    Ones there are separate bp bonuses 1vs4 queque times should not be problem unless 2vs8 make people realise killer is the power role and more fun in 1vs4. So now people want to play more killer in 1vs4 as well. Seems that way as survivors are getting lot of buffs next update.

  • I would like it if they would make 2v8 permanent but they would have to do it in a way that its not (too) damaging to the 1v4 queue times.

  • Thank you BHVR for the 2v8 extension! I was only hoping for a few more days and I get an extra week!! Thank you! β€οΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ’πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ


    yippeeeee!!

  • Yeeee, one more week to endure 20m queue lobbies.

  • @adam1233467 said:

    Yeeee, one more week to endure 20m queue lobbies.

    my lobbies thankfully have been fast. 3 minute wait for 1v4. 5 minutes for 2v8 as killer.

  • @MechWarrior3 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3777568#Comment_3777568

    my lobbies thankfully have been fast. 3 minute wait for 1v4. 5 minutes for 2v8 as killer.

    Give me your lobbies then πŸ™

  • sure! Haha - I’ll be gone for a few days. :)

1 2 β€Ί