2v8 Killer: Did you ever had match that you felt like playing alone?
I just had match with Nurse that was so bad I did almost all the job and heavy lifting and still got kills and lot of downs (trapper btw). Nurse hooked like one person and injured few survivors the whole match. I feel like her aura to reveal survivors around her was more usefull than her.
1vs8 almost :D
Comments
yeah a lot of huntress players i played today was kinda garbage. missing most obvious hatchets and acting like they are both blind and deaf. wasnt a fun experience at all.
Both sides can struggle on soloQ now :D
I had a match where I got ~10 of the first 12 cages, but then they absolutely popped off as trapper, id say after that point in the match a solid 15 beartraps caught survivors in them, of course not all could be punished but it turned from 2 gens left to 0 survivors left really fast.
Maybe the player felt he stood more chance playing with a teammate?
Nurse is kind of difficult to play. That's why her kill rate is usually at the bottom of the statistics.
We all have good days and bad days. Some people trying duo-killer may also have never really touched killer before as well until now.
In those cases, I'll change course and help assist their chase a little bit to assist em. Just an injure or pressure the survivor's better escape routes to give the other killer a small chance and a confidence boost.
I play only solo in dbd, so of course I will always feel lonely š
I had one huntress as a teammate, who couldn't hit people right in front of her and also missed m1sā¦.Imo it was kinda funny.
The game after I checked the profile of my teammate because I was curious if I get another baby. It was a 250 hrs trapper..ofc i didn't dodge because of the q times. Funnily enough this guy was playing really decent :) i was proud of him
One time the Huntress I loaded in with was afk the entire match. I was trapper so you can imagine how that went
Yeah I had match were I was playing super good and having really fast chases while my teammate trapper was just struggling and didn't even place more than couple traps. I had 16 hooks in that match and we still lost he had 2 hook. I got 3 or 4 kills.
yeah this trapper only got 1 use of his trap. Default skin trapper. Wondering around confused. I was nurse and I injured a girl at a loop. She vaulted the pallet. Trapper was on the other side of the pallet, and he walked past her. š¤¦š»āāļø
If it happens to me often today, could it be that the MMR in this mode does not exist?