My short 2vs8 feedback
Maps were overall fine, except of invisible walls.
I miss my perks and addons. I‘m not a fan of the class system, especially not on survivor side.
I don‘t like that in this gamemode survivors are literally getting farmed and that you have to farm the survivors insanely fast.
There is not really any interactivity between both roles. You can‘t flash light save or sabo. I don‘t know how much time this would take away from killers and whether it would be too much time it would consume.
Items are literally useless on the survivor side.
I will edit this the more experience I have in this gamemode.
Comments
im glad there are no perks or addons. can you imagine getting pain resed 8 times in a match? itd be miserable. or an army of survivors using off the record to take an abundance of hits. killers always running iri addons, and 8 survivors with a stypic. the class system keeps the mode casual. the game desperately needs a casual mode where people dont feel the need to be meta and sweat, this seems to be that mode.
items are fine. i get way more use out of medkits and toolboxes in this mode than any other. the chests also give higher rarity of items which is nice, so many green toolboxes. yeah there are no flashlight saves but you can still use em at a pallet. basically the only difference is addons and no saves. which is whatever tbh. it would suck as killer have a platoon of survivors beaming their retinas every time there was a down.
i think apart of the problem is that a lot of people come into this with the mentality of 1v4, but with a teammate where you can be extra tactical with. and not the mentality of just casual goofy fun.