The logic of 2v8 isn't correct
If the gens needed is 1 plus the amount of survivors, it should be 9 gens, not 8
If the gens needed is 1 plus the amount of survivors, it should be 9 gens, not 8
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It should be 10 gens.
The number of gens is not in direct proportion to the number of survivors, it is in proportion to how well they expect the Killers v Survivors to perform. They clearly feel that the stronger killers in the 2v8 mode warrant a lower proportion of generators to complete in comparison to the default game mode. I am definitely interested to see the first round of stats they release from the event, to see how many games ended in a win for Killers vs Survivors.
On a related note, I might start a tally for how many threads I see on here or Reddit complaining the mode is Killer sided or Survivor sided. So far I have seen a good amount for both.
They still fly anyway...
Considering how bad the average DBD player is, 8 is the sweet spot. Winning as killer is pretty easy if you're decent.