2vs8 killer switched out after queuing
Me and my boyfriend queued for 2vs8. I wanted to go as huntress, he wanted to go as trapper and after we got into a lobby, his character was changed to huntress and mine to trapper. For our second match I went as trapper and he wanted to go as hillbilly but his was changed again for huntress after we got into the lobby. We both play on Playstation 4.
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
I also had this. My friend was wraith and was unaffected. However I queued up as huntress but became trapper when the match started.
This happened to me as well. First try as killer in 2v8, I queued up as Hillbilly (on Epic) and my friend queued up as Trapper (on PS4). When we got into a lobby, I was Trapper and he was Wraith. The game wouldn't allow us to change characters.
Not cool.