Monstrous Shrine Question
I never really got the 15% increased difficulty part. The base percent to free yourself from the hook is 4% but with Monstrous Shrine does it make it -11%??
I never really got the 15% increased difficulty part. The base percent to free yourself from the hook is 4% but with Monstrous Shrine does it make it -11%??
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Exactly, so you and your team have to use Vigo's Jar Of Salty Lips x 4 (3% luck each) and you'll have 1% to unhook yourself
I feel like they should remove the escape penalties on Monstrous Shrine and just make it effect all hooks on the map.
Oh, I missunderstood the perk then. Thanks ^^
Oh that makes way more sense, thanks!
considering the fact that you have 3 attempts with 85% succes chance, you have to be EXTREMELY unlucky to not get off xD
also, your first hook has to be in the basement.
Oh yes, keep talking about this Perk.
This Perk is so bad that it just gets forgotten.
It’s long overdue for balance changes.
"I think we did a pretty good...
...What's Monstrous Shrine?" - Mathieu Cote
That perk as many others only exist for filling a gap and give they illusion of "there are many perks for chosing!".
One of those perks that should just be deleted and remade into the basekit.
I want summon the Entity with MONSTROUS SHRINE.
I mean its a shrine.
I know that lol I have over 1000 hours, I was just asking because it popped up in one of my bloodwebs.