If they added an exclusive survivor to console like Bill, who would it be?

I'm curious to hear the community's opinion on this. Since PC obtained Bill almost 2 years ago, console players have been wondering if console will ever get its own exclusive survivor. I know that Behavior didn't mean to make PC have Bill only and that Valve wanted Bill on Steam only. But I wanted to know if they ever did add a survivor to console only, then what character would you think be the best choice to add?

Comments

  • Aloy from Horizon

  • I know it doesn’t fit the horror theme, but who cares. You can’t get much more iconic than Nathan Drake for PS4.


  • @yes said:

    Why can't they add Bill to console?

    They couldn't add bill because he is a Valve character and they were only allowed to have him on Steam. If DBD had its own standalone game on pc he wouldn't have been allowed on that either. He was a steam exclusive.

1 2 ›