Switch Players: Call Nintendo
I just got off the phone with a Supervisor at Nintendo to express my extreme disappointment with our cross-progression limits.
The phone call was 45 minutes and although the representatives don't have access to the people not allowing us to transfer DLCs, the Supervisor literally encouraged me to let people know to vent their frustrations.
The Supervisor acknowledged this was unfair after he pulled up the chart showing literally every other platform cooperating fully.
He said we are also welcome to request Refunds for DLC, although it will be at the discretion of the Supervisor you get how much they will refund you.
If you live in the United States, Canada or Mexico, please call Nintendo of America, ask for a Supervisor and express your concern in a polite manner!
1-800-255-3700 is their toll free number.
Let's at least make our voices heard and grab a refund or two if you are indeed switching platforms anyway.
I wouldn't have even posted this if I didn't have refund offers and an open invitation from Nintendo to do so as they are "expecting Hell on Monday and the more people that call, the more reports will go higher up."
Edit:
Also, you can DM them on Twitter/X

Comments
Thank you for posting this information CountOfTheFog.
Hopefully this information can be made more public and widely known so people know to do it. As you already said, the more people who do this, the better.
Exactly. I encourage everyone who has Twitter/X to at least DM them even if they don't want to call.
Post it on their social media. That's what they'll pay attention to most. When Stranger Things hit Fortnite, pretty much 99% of the replies on said post were about why they took ST away from DBD. I feel like that may have helped us get the chapter back. They'd probably prefer potential customers not know how difficult they are about things that other companies are lenient about.