Four would you rather questions
Would you rather have a killer with a power that's fun but weak or a power that is boring but strong
Would you rather face Pre-rework Skull Merchant or Original Forever Freddy
Would you rather go against an all p100 squad or a experienced bully squad
Would you rather go against a perkless Nurse or a Trapper with his best build
Comments
Weak but fun aka what if just sky billy the power
Doesn't matter because ive already dced from the match against either of these
p100 squad most p100s are just silly goobers who just really like that one character and aren't giga sweats
Best build trapper, a perkless nurse is scary because most of them do it to handycap themselves and not feel bad about absolutely dominating chase or slugging ect.
Weak but fun, Nemesis (unreliable and bugged zombies, tentacle takes multiple successful hits that don't injure to become efficient and this can take a long time which is a precious resource against decent Surv) and Pig (slowdown utterly dependent on chase skill and box RNG but it looks awesome and feels awesome the day it works) comes to mind.
Forever Freddy, at least I know the Killer player needs a modicum of skill to win chases and it doesn't feel as boring.
P100 squad, most of them aren't super sweats and if they are then at least the game will be over quickly anyway.
(Assuming both are controlled by insane players) Trapper with best build, even with an insane build, a Trapper will have more issues and will require more effort to win than a Nurse, not to mention chases will be more interesting even if downed.
Fun but weak. I can have fun as killer even if I don't get a single kill, so I'd rather the killer be fun to play, rather than the killer be BS but boring.
Pre-rework Skull Merchant. I've never, even prior to the rework, had issues with Skull Merchant. Freddy on the other hand? He's still BS and highly unfun to play against, so no thanks.
P100 Squad. P100 doesn't equal skilled, plus I hate bully squads.
Nurse. Never had issues with her. Granted I've never had issues with Trapper, either, but I'd rather not have to pay attention to the ground the whole game.