Idea for Ghostface on DBD
I know DBD won't ever get Jason but since DBD has most of the serial killers from popular franchise i feel Ghostface should be added
How would he work?
Well because he most human like killer because once he's dead he is dead and someone else takes over, I was thinking his special could be Being one of the survivors but turns into ghostface when he is ready to stab them This would be super tense and if you're with the killer for a few moments you will hear a phone noise.
What does everyone think?
Comments
I think SWF voice chat would ruin the deception.
My idea for Ghostface would be to have 3 Ghostfaces, but the killer only controls one at a time.
I don't know. Something like Wraith + Hag, where they can be stealthy, but can also be multiple places.
Imagine working on a gen and keeping the nearby locker in view because you're not sure if something's going to come out of it...
I think this is a great idea for incorporating him into the game. I hope they do add Ghostface, he has good potential to bring something new and unique to this game. They could make it so there's a ringtone go off every time he moves lockers.
Yes, that was my intention, but it was hard to explain clearly.
Aside from this killer still being looped because his power does nothing to help in a chase, another issue I see is multiple lockers with dummies in them being opened at the same time. In that case, as soon as the first locker with a dummy is opened, the other dummies are disabled (hidden) until after the stab/skill check has been resolved and the other locker(s) where the dummies used to be are once again empty.
This aged well.
Yes, however reviving it now is kinda dumb