Tomb raider skin
You know what would be really cool, the 1996 tomb raider skin, exactly how she looked back then, before we got better graffics.
You know what would be really cool, the 1996 tomb raider skin, exactly how she looked back then, before we got better graffics.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Fornite went for a low-poly version.
They also got better-graphics version Lara in actual shorts. Lara's legs are too amazing for DbD players' eyes to handle, I guess.
I thought it would be hilarious to see polygon Lara in DBD but I kinda get why they didn't
The outfit from the 2nd picture is what we should have gotten. It is iconic. Iconic. There is one similar in the shop, but it ain't it. I don't know how they chose to miss out on this opporunity. :/