Lithe

Can we make so lithe activates when you fast vault no chase required.
 
I can't tell you how many times I've had chase end just before I vault because of a sight blocker denying me my speed boost.

Also selfish idea make lithe also work when jumping out of lockers (That might be op so mainly the fast vaulting)

Comments

  • Yeah, they need to do something about lithe honestly. It is the worst exhaustion perk right now.

    I am not sure about the lockers though.

  • Delfador said:

    Yeah, they need to do something about lithe honestly. It is the worst exhaustion perk right now.

    I am not sure about the lockers though.

    Yeah I realise that might be a little bit too much but other than locker jukes which aren't hard to counter if the killer is competent.

    There's not much of a reason to jump out of a locker quickly. I guess you can say to activate dance with me but vaults just do that a lot better.

    So giving it more of a purpose could be beneficial, it would also help lithe and dance with me synergise a lot more.
  • @Aari_Piggy66 said:

    Yeah I realise that might be a little bit too much but other than locker jukes which aren't hard to counter if the killer is competent.

    There's not much of a reason to jump out of a locker quickly. I guess you can say to activate dance with me but vaults just do that a lot better.

    So giving it more of a purpose could be beneficial, it would also help lithe and dance with me synergise a lot more.

    Yeah I now changed my mind LOL

    It would be great if we have a perk that can create more locker jukes. I think this change would be great.

  • This content has been removed.
  • @Delfador its worst when not paired with DWM.

    @CalamariRings Then you can use DH more tactically aka dh into a pallet if you misjudged your distance or a window
  • Lithe is actually good for looping Legion. If you're in a chase and they activate Feral Frenzy, you'll waste a bit of their time catching up to you, only to Lithe away before they can hit you from catching up. Go to another loop and Legion no longer has FF.
  • This content has been removed.