Exit Gates magically being powered?

Seems like gens are auto-completing and Exit Gates are being powered with gens left?

Had it happen a few games in a row on both sides.

Comments

  • lol, that's a big oopsie!

  • There is unfortunately no other explanation other than cheaters. While it hasn't been a major issue as far as I can tell, it is more common on PC than it is on console.

  • I had that happen to me once as well, me and a Sable were completing a generator, and when we finished it, the last one also automatically finished, and the gates also opened, I was confused.

  • Seems like generators are really bugged, most likely because of 2v8.

  • @Raccoon said:

    Seems like gens are auto-completing and Exit Gates are being powered with gens left?

    Had it happen a few games in a row on both sides.

    this happen when i was playing knight today. 2 people alive with 3 gens... than they all the gens complete themselves. thought it was a cheater

  • Happened twice to me playing as killer.

    Can it be only in eerie of crows tho? survivors keep sending me to that map