Cross progresion question for switch users
i have a question about the coming cross progression for switch. Will i be able to get my cosmetics and charms froms switch over to my pc? Does that count as “inventory”?
i have a question about the coming cross progression for switch. Will i be able to get my cosmetics and charms froms switch over to my pc? Does that count as “inventory”?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I too am curious about this. "Shared DLC" is extremely ambiguous.
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/articles/28143341034644-Cross-Progression-Release-FAQ There is an FAQ that went along with that image that gives more information.
Does "Windows store" include gamepass? I'd like to sync it with my steam copy, where I own demogorgon.
I read that already. Store cosmetics are not mentioned. The Rift and cosmetics earned on the Rift are not mentioned.
Edit: Also, what about the timed exclusives received for purchasing Auric Cells? Those were free gifts and can't be bought in the store.
cosmetics and charms are not mentioned
I would assume that skins and rifts are classified as "dlc" for the sake of cross progression