2 V 8 Reveal Trailer
I โค๏ธ dbd trailers. Whoever does them does an amazing job ๐
This is the 2V8 reveal that dropped on YouTube today:
https://youtu.be/TCumCxtPTew?si=-esgXpX140eWzt9q
I โค๏ธ dbd trailers. Whoever does them does an amazing job ๐
This is the 2V8 reveal that dropped on YouTube today:
https://youtu.be/TCumCxtPTew?si=-esgXpX140eWzt9q
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
that was not good, the music and game footage used just seemed very low budget and cheesy
Nah, the music was awesome
I love the darksynth-esque music they used for the trailer.
Trailer was fun I'm hype for the livestream tomorrow
That's the point. It looks like cheesy 80's horror flick
I keep watching it because I love the music so much lol. It really is good for the atmosphere of the theme.
i love when they try to take cinematic shots of the janky survivor models, excited for 2v8 tho
The URL though ๐
Trailer looked good to me
Did they replace hooks with entity spikes?
Yeah, they mentioned something about this in the anniversary stream if I'm not mistaken. I was always under the impression it would be like Pyramid Head Cages.
yeah, no hooks in this game mode!
Also no perks and overall plenty of major changes