Until Dawn

Obviously the monster from the game isn't going to be added, but I would LOVE an Until Dawn survivor. With options to by skins to go over it, like with Jill and Sheva. I love until Dawn and it's a renowned horror game, so I would so enjoy it. Or some little nightmare killer skins, I would literally go bonkers.

Comments

  • I hope they add Emily in that case because she didn't suffer enough.

  • Why wouldn't the Wendigo be added? It would be a great opportunity for unique gameplay elements and variety.

  • @SpitefulHateful said:

    I hope they add Emily in that case because she didn't suffer enough.

    If she says "it was just a prank, Han", i'll loose it ๐Ÿคฃ

  • There have been a few YouTube videos / forum posts regarding this. EXAMPLE
    I LOVE the idea of it and i am hoping its something they look into.
    I understand other games such as Man of Medan, Little Hope, House of Ashes, etc are more recent, but I feel they wont have nearly as large of an impact.

    If it happens and Sam is a survivor, the forums will be filled with "Towel Sam when?!?!" ๐Ÿ˜‚

  • @Skillfulstone said:

    Why wouldn't the Wendigo be added? It would be a great opportunity for unique gameplay elements and variety.

    Why wouldn't the Wendigo be added?

    Twitter ๐Ÿ˜ญ

  • I would love nothing more than Until Dawn characters coming to DBD.